Instructions on how to open your LOQED Touch Smart Lock from your iPhone home screen or Apple Watch.
Note! Your Apple Watch has to be connected to the iPhone! Only an Apple Watch with a SIM card is able to open the door without an iPhone present.
Go to app.LOQED.com and log in with your LOQED account.
- Click on API in the top menu bar.
- Click the 'Add new API key' button at the bottom of the page.
- Give the API key a name. (e.g. Apple Watch)
- Select the lock you wish to open with your watch.
- Click 'Add API Key'.
- Click 'View/Edit' for the API key you just created.
- Copy the 'Open' command Web URL and paste or save this URL for a next step.
ℹ️ You can lock the door from your Apple Watch or iPhone home screen using the Web API 'Night lock' command.
Make sure iCloud synchronization on your iPhone is on for the following apps. ( iOS settings -> Your name -> iCloud -> Show all)
Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone and tap the + icon in the top right corner.
Tap 'Add Action' and search for 'Get contents of URL'.
Tap the blue URL variable and paste the 'Open' command Web API URL from step 1.
Tap the information icon at the bottom of the shortcuts app and enable ' Show on Apple Watch'.
Change the name and icon for your shortcut by tapping on the arrow and tap 'Done' when finished. (You can also add the shortcut to your home screen from here).
Add the shortcut you just created to your Apple Watch watch face.
- Edit or create a new watch face.
- Select a complication to edit and choose 'Shortcuts'.
- Select the shortcut you just created.
Now you are able to open or lock your LOQED Touch Smart Lock from your Apple Watch.
🚨 Be careful!
Complications can accidentally be opened when touching your Apple Watch unintentionally (e.g. when crossing your arms).